“Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale.” — Hans Christian Andersen
Seriously? I can’t believe you clicked through to see what’s on this page (you must be bored, lol). So seeing as how you’re already here you obviously want to know a little more about me (you must be really bored, lol).
Here are a few random tidbits about me:
- I’m a tennis champion! Well, the Yr 3 Girls Champion at Holy Spirit School in 1980 (yes I was 8yrs old and one of the few girls who turned up on the day, lol). I also attended a tennis tournament that same year, my first and last tournament (obviously didn’t make it past the first round).
- I never finished high school but later did THREE university degrees in a row (crazy I know).
- I have C-PTSD from childhood trauma.
- I once won a 10kg block of chocolate.
- I love Chinese food.
- I met my husband when I was 13 (nearly 14) in 1986 and we are still together. My hubby hates Chinese food but loves chocolate.
- I’m approximately 150cm TALL!